Learn how to contact each ARDA department.
Click here to view ARDA's staff by name.
JOHNSTON, Rhode Island
St. Petersburg, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
San Diego, California
New York, New York
Newport Beach, California
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Brooklyn, New York
San Francisco , California
Covington , Louisiana
St. Louis, Missouri
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: 4 Year Degree
Integra Affordable Management, LLC is looking for a qualified property manager for an affordable housing community.
Candidates will have experience in affordable housing as well as knowledge in HUD regulations and EIV, Housing certifications such as COS and ARM are preferred.
· Manage all aspects of assigned properties
· Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
· Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
· Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
· Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
· Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
· Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
· Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
· Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
· Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
· Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
· Update job and market knowledge
· Proven work experience as property manager
· Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
· In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
· Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
· Customer focus and bottom line orientation
· Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
· Well organized with excellent time management skills
Apply for a position in our growing firm and see all the benefits Integra has to offer!
Copyright 2013. American Resort Development Assoc. All rights reserved.