Learn how to contact each ARDA department.
Click here to view ARDA's staff by name.
We are now seeking an Assistant Property Managers for single and multi-site properties.
Must have strong knowledge of DC and/or MD Landlord-Tenant law.
Must have A/P and A/R experience and vendor management.
Must have a strong background in collections and customer service.
Must have 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Administration of preventative maintenance programs.
• Liaison between the client and the organization.
• Liaison between the management and the company's law firm.
• Oversee accounts payable and collections.
• Involvement with leasing activity includes new leases and renewals.
• Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment regularly.
• Experienced with Facility Operations.
• Must have experience with LIHTC or affordable housing programs.
• Preferred strong sales background
• Preferred experience supporting Office and Accounting procedures
• Strong research and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Customer Service working high volume inbound calls and multiple phone lines
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Reliable Transportation
• Yardi Voyager experience.
Notes: Resumes without the minimum requirements/qualifications will not be forwarded for review. The position requires weekend and possible holiday work.
Job Type: Full-time
The company has established strict guidelines to keep our customers and employees safe during these days. The company follows all CDC guidelines for essential and non-essential employees.
Copyright 2013. American Resort Development Assoc. All rights reserved.