Lucaya Delray, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated individual whom is not afraid to take on a challenge. The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
* CAM LICENSE
* BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
* YARDI EXPIERANCE IS A MUST
Provide management and leadership to assigned property and book of business. Collaborate with Regional Director to develop goals and communicate established goals. Ensure the goals and needs of the property, company and its customers are consistently met.
• Assign and review the work of staff, ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner and prioritize and delegate workload as necessary.
• Establish and maintain a positive relationship with homeowners, Board of Directors and internal departments to ensure a high level of resident service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
• Initiate contact with new resident representatives to coordinate the move-in process.
• Create, maintain and upload a wide variety of information for the Condo Association including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting minutes and Monthly Management Report. Fulfill all company Connect compliance expectations throughout the year.
• Recommend and manage the budget for the functional area of responsibility. Monitor expenses, initiate cost reduction programs and negotiate prices with vendors. Ensure property expenses are maintained within budget.
• Monitor vendor contracts regularly, submit renewal/cancellation notices, manage contract renewals professionally and advise Regional Director of any upcoming insurance renewals or lapse in coverage.
• Additional Duties & Responsibilities.
• Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
• Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.