Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a company where you can learn and grow?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service?
Can you see the big picture while focusing on the details?
Are you great at networking, managing social media and website content?
Arnot Realty is seeking a Residential Manager. As a member of our Team, you will be primarily responsible for providing the best presentation of our residential properties as well as working with existing residents to provide exceptional service. The Residential Manager will work closely with our operations team to ensure apartments are properly maintained. They will possess a true passion for customer service.
1. Inspects property regularly to identify and address issues.
2. Recommends process and property improvements.
3. Establishes rental rate and renewal rates by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
4. Lead Marketing efforts for our multi-family properties. Including website design and updating, managing social media and pursuing outside marketing opportunities.
5. Provide informative leasing presentations catering to the prospect's needs, values and concerns while discussing the features and amenities of our community. Manage prospects through tours, telephone calls, emails and follow up. Assures all leads are actively pursued.
6. Maintains property by investigating and resolving resident complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; and inspecting vacant units. Actively participates in supervising the turnover of apartments between residents and service request completions.
7. Preparation of budgets and forecasts of revenues and expenses. Responsible for the implementation of budget.
8. Responsible for vendor contracts and certificates of insurance.
9. Responsible for summer pool management and lifeguard staffing.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Knowledge of HUD and Fair Housing Guidelines and Regulations. Must continue education to stay current.
12. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
13. Manage special resident events.
14. Serves as key point of contact for the management of tenant related concerns.
15. Able to work in a busy, team-oriented work environment and be open to learning new skills as well as cross-training opportunities.
16. This position includes occasional Saturdays.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/accreditation strongly preferred.
2. ARM or CPM certification preferred.
3. Minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience in multi-family industry leasing or related industry is ideal.
4. Knowledge of Fair Housing Guidelines and Regulations required.
5. Strong background in customer service and be able to positively impact the residential experience of members of the community.
6. Experience in creating and analyzing budgets.
7. Experience with Microsoft Office including Work, Excel and other computer applications. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
8. Proficient in networking and building relationships; should be respected within the local community.
9. Able to work under direct supervision as a team member, as well as independently to complete assigned tasks.
10. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible with changing business needs.
11. Highly energetic, dependable, administratively strong and detail oriented.
12. Willing to agree to a background check and provide references for past experiences.
Additional Salary Information: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Holidays.
About Arnot Realty Corporation
Arnot Realty Corporation is one of the largest real estate developers in the Southern Tier with a portfolio of over 1.5 million square feet of commercial real estate and has been a driving force in economic development for nearly a century. Our portfolio includes the Arnot Mall, an enclosed one million square foot shopping center; the Shops at Chambers, an open-air shopping plaza; various office buildings located in Elmira, Horseheads, Big Flats and Corning; Hickory Grove Apartments which includes two luxury apartment communities with a third development in Ithaca underway; and over 100 acres of undeveloped land. We are committed to providing our tenants, residents, and the broader community with outstanding Quality, Experience, and Convenience in everything we do. We’re building a Team that will passionately contribute to our goals. If you’re self-motivated and thrive in a collaborative environment, WE HAVE A CAREER FOR YOU!