****Aweome opportunity to be part of the lease up team of our brand new luxury, high rise, apartment homes****
The ideal candidate is a “people person” who is passionate about customer service. The Leasing Consultant is the principal point of contact for prospective new residents and renewing residents, and is a critical member of the property management team. The ideal candidate thrives in sales situations, possesses highly developed communication skills and has a strong work ethic. The Leasing Consultant reports to the Property Manager.
The successful Leasing Consultant will achieve the following:
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, professional, and client service-oriented attitude
- Maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere in the office and within the community
- Consistently demonstrate superior listening skills
- Ensure professional product preparation, including unit interiors and community common areas, by inspecting daily, and offering guidance about improvement opportunities
- High level of responsiveness to all prospective customers
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and or leases.
- High conversion to lease ratio by consistently exhibiting strong leasing skills
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease related paperwork, from the application process to the move out. Including, applications, move in information, lease files, renewal letters and leases, and any other administrative work as related to leasing and resident relations.
- Develop best-in-class leasing skills by attending in-house and industry leasing and sales training events
- Participate actively in marketing activities, including developing advertising, posting ads on the Internet, and attending community and neighborhood events
- Maintain an awareness of market conditions and trends
- Regularly update Competitive Market Survey
- Contribute to an efficient and highly productive management office, by communicating regularly with the management team, and by actively participating in additional management initiatives as needed
- Provide showings at other properties as needed and as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful Leasing Consultant possesses the following abilities and traits:
- Live and demonstrate the Wirtz Way of Working (our corporate values).
- Strong ability to communicate: verbal, listening, and written
- High goal orientation and proactive mindset
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong sales skills
- Must have the ability to work outside of normal business hours, including evenings and weekend.
- Must have the ability to travel to other locations to show prospective properties or no notice to cover for other Leasing Consultants.