Millennia Housing Management, LTD. is an industry leading, successful, growing and profitable management company who is looking for an experienced multi-state Vice President to oversee a portfolio of properties in the South and Midwest regions. The Vice President should be experienced in conventional and affordable housing programs and management. This includes Project Based Section 8, LIHTC (tax credit), and other HUD programs.
We are looking for a candidate has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the initiative and drive to make this position their own. This is a full-time position which requires working 40+ hours a week and extensive travel. We offer a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package. Owner/Manager, Owner/Operator. The majority, more than 95% of MHM’s properties, are owner/operator. If you want long-term employment, you have found the right management company!
Do you want to work for a company that is growing, adding jobs, adding properties to their portfolio and has tremendous advancement opportunities? Are you tired of working for a management company that is always selling off their properties? If the answers to these questions are yes, then you need to apply with us!
At Millennia Housing Management, Ltd., we are committed to excellence. AHF (Affordable Housing Finance) ranks millennia nationally: #1 in the Top 10 Affordable Housing Companies Completing Substantial Rehabs in 2014, #2 in the Top 10 Affordable Housing Companies Completing Acquisitions in 2014 and #16 in the Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners of 2014. Millennia is a national company. We own and operate 22,000+ units in 22 states with many new properties being added each year.
Our employees are dedicated to a unified purpose for each property we own and manage.
The Vice President must be experienced in Market Rate Properties, Tax Credit, and Project Based Section 8. We are seeking someone with at least 5 to 7 years of experience in at least a Regional Property Manager role that has overseen a portfolio totaling at least 5,000 units or more. The candidate must also have experience with troubled properties and experience with acquisitions. This position requires a high amount of travel, could be up to 90% including overnights. In addition, individuals with industry designations and certifications are preferred.
- Maintaining the physical assets and maximizing the financial returns of properties and personnel.
- Marketing and leasing according to Fair Housing Laws and regulatory requirements.
- Resident management including resident’s complaints and compliance with lease terms.
- Financial reporting and control for budgeting, purchase orders, rents, payroll, etc.
- Additional property administration including management planning, hiring, training, supervising, developing and terminating personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned properties are fully operational.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Leading a team to success!